Friday, January 14, 2005

Steps in the Right direction may cause confrontation with harsh realities.

Turns out -
1. I have 25% body fat (a healthy average for my age and weight is between 19-23)
2. My left arm, thigh, calf -- everything are at least centimeter less in girth than their right counterpart. Thanks to me being right handed. (Dunno if this phenomena extends to every 'pair' of organs I have, esp my Bum, cuz I kinda use both like most people!)
3. My waist is at an unbeatable 35'' - beating my own life record.
4. 88.86 Kg. 176 cm. -- Need I say more? at least 9 kg OVERWEIGHT..
(and certainly at least 26 yrs over-wait!)

Today, I meet Rob who'll gimme my personal regime for the next 6-8 weeks. lets see how things shape up then -- literally!!

Damn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home