Monday, January 24, 2005

Battle of 'Water'loo

For one second, I was again in the Naval Academy! especially when I was doing those crunches reps and when I ran for 15 non-stop minutes after 45 thousand years.. at least it felt like that!

Its all good. Things are falling into place; for once, my diary - MS Outlook and - my Motorola A1000 are together coming handy. They are talkin to each other and making my life easier and busier -- which is a good sign. For once, I have my entire week planned out and surprisingly I have only a few spare hours to ... hmmm, spare.. considering the fact that I still need a good 7 hr sleep everyday.

Great day at ebay yesterday where I won a great deal on 2 vestax decks and a good mixer.. which calls for a celebration and collection (and payment for the equipment - the dude lives in ACT) which'll prolly happen on Sunday.

What do I think abt Final Scratch making into my room ? Hmm... still thinkin..! It makes complete sense though!!

Oh by the way -- ONE NICE CHICK in the GYM. comes around the same time as me. Yayy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home