Friday, February 04, 2005

Reality Check .

Yesterday I prevailed. I was happy to have being born, and have listened to that BONEY M tape, and have esp loved 'oceans of fantasy' and told myself someday Im gonna tweak it like the way I like it.

Yesterday I did. At least came up with a first cut of my first ever remix-single.

Updates n complaints from January
1. Finally Im back to owning to decks, a mixer and a CD player, the most basic eq to bloody mix at home. This time I chose VESTAX though, just cuz I didnt wanna succumb to the pressure of getting TECHNICS as many DJs here told me it as being the industry standard. Come to think of it, I might even like the VESTAX ones better cuz of their functionality!

2. Its one week since Ive gone to the GYM. And I hate myself for doing this to myself! I guess, it was cuz I was workin, giving interviews n shit.

4. Thankfully there is at least one fave update! I start work at HUTCHITSON TELECOM on Monday! Yayy!!

I feel kinda limited in my words.. so I think I'll only do justice to this blog and finish it here.. while I should be able to use the unused creativity in some phat mixing!

Barkiingdawgs??

1 Comments:

Blogger ***** said...

u alive buds?

March 24, 2005 at 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home